Saturday, August 15, 2009

my newest and scariest stalker yet

Sent me this text and facebook message this morning: "When I see you again I'm going to beat the shit out of you and rape you. got it?" His name is Allen Delgadillo. He has a B.S. in Biology from Texas State. He gave me a ride to find my lost keys at Creekside and then we had some beers at Shangra-La. He seemed "ok", but pretty invasive and a bit creepy. At that point I was texting friends to get me away from him. I got him to take me to Starseeds where he started rubbing his creeper foot on my leg and I immediately demanded he stop. He gave me a deluded smile and kept at it. I was terrified. I called my friend Norm from the bathroom and saw Allen get up in a rush to leave.. I said "make sure you don't leave with my phone"... He left.., tipping only $1 for his food (I ordered none). The next day he commenced with super psychotic harrassment. I tried to be reasonable to get my phone but gave up upon realizing how dangerous he is. The police report case number from today is: 09-2271133. Ugh... So scary!!!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment