Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Love / Hate Poems for Idiots & One Hot Chic


Dear Olive Garden Online Stalker Guy [for aforementioned, age 24]

we met through a friend
at a party's how it began
and from thereafter it never ends...
you perused her top friends
to find my MySpace page
then again MyStalked my profile
found my screenname for AIM
then with the incessant texts
where you verbally accosted me about my privates
and my stance on anal sex.
"Look I don't even know you...
this is inappropriate and so un-venerate.
Please stop im'ing me, you fucking degenerate."
But alas even blocking... could not stop this pest.
Months go by and out of no where I get this
"I saw you at my work..
I was wearing a little vest"
"Who the fuck is this?"
"The online stalker degenerate."
"You've gotta be fucking kidding me...
what do you not understand...
about fuck off and die...
and never message me again!"
My love of breadsticks w/ alfredo
is why I keep going...
and minestrone soup
salad's goddam slamming.
But you olive garden stalker degenerate,
please get defenestrated.
I know you'll read this
b/c you're a socially inept dolt
w/out a scintilla of friends
B/C YOU SUCK!
The End.

How I miss thee, Rhi! [for my lesbo lover, age 24]

Rhianna is the hottest chic
a gorgeous smile and to-die-for tits
she's been swept away to a far away place
New Braunfels give her back,
for I miss her beautiful face!
Just to see her now I'd probably pay 8 million pesos
that's probably like 8 bucks
but damn I miss those besos...
My life sans Rhianna is pretty effin' lame.
Until she returns good times just won't be the same!!!

Forward [for Count Chocula, age 24]

yesterday, i hated life
day to day, so much strife
i took it in stride
or, for the most part i tried
you resurface soon after you fade
and wreck me in the worst possible way
i take it in stride
well, at least i try
trying is better than wanting to die
i want to keep going
so that you will again fade away
go into the abyss
your abominable abuse with a loaded fist
i move forward
a new factor... a new phase
a realistic rage?
no, the questions of tomorrow override yesterday's
i move forward.

Cessation [for the troglodyte of schadenfreude, age 25]

Style those fantasies
with criticizing grins.
I'm locked up with an open heart
unwilling to give in.
Pull it tight by the harness
and fuck me again.
Mentally, you screw me...
kick me twice in the shin.
Shutter the atrocities:
it's filth underneath your skin.
Wash it away?
You can't,
it goes down to the bone.
It flows in tiny platelets.
Sit on your illusive throne.
Who you are now,
is not who you were then.
---
The rambunctious freedoms...
of being lonely again.

No comments:

Post a Comment