Monday, April 23, 2012

Nuto Manicular. First show will be late August. Band member auditions will begin in a couple weeks.


Current mood:creative
[noot-oh [muh-nik-yuh-ler], nyoot-oh [muh-nik-yuh-ler]]
1.of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.

2.any of several brilliantly colored salamanders of the family Salamandridae, esp. those of the genera Triturus and Notophthalmus, of North America, Europe, and northern Asia.
3.(used as an expression of surprise, pain, disapprobation, etc.)
4.having only one eye.
I picked this name out circa 2003 for my prescient future band for which I will play keyboard. I took lessons for 8 years from the sweetest lil' lady Isabell Ammons. She farted incessantly, but just pretended nothing happened. It was so difficult stifling laughter whilst playing Minuet in G. 
Our first hit will be a song I wrote entitled "Mitochondria".... in Japan.
Addendum: I may want to play drums...! I got pulled on stage to play drums for some band called "Gay Duo", I believe at Creekside sometime in early August and in my opiniom... I made them way better!!! And not just b/c I am hot. :-)

- little leenie
©

No comments:

Post a Comment