Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Meth Motel & Itchy Assholes

Wow. Feeling this way is so refreshing. An old familiarity. Early to mid twenties, I was this happy. Budding success, loyal cohorts, provincial notoriety, and mental stability. Before it all came crashing down and I lost my fucking mind. Is it strange that I found myself again in Los Angeles? On more than one occasion too. I found a home in another person's heart there too.

I booked a room for B and I in Studio City October 27th, the night before Camp Flog Gnaw. I thought it was a steal... like half the price but found it odd that the motel didn't even have a website. I was able to locate these reviews on Yelp though:



LOL! So, yeah. I canceled that reservation quickly and booked a decent room with good reviews. Billy can't have guests where he is staying currently. I actually booked the room for 3 nights even though I am supposed to stay with Cassie Saturday and Sunday night. But..... Cassie lives 20 minutes from Studio City and I don't think she will be hurt if after I hang with her all day at the music festival, I wanna uber to be with Billy and sleep next to him in a big bed. OMG I can't wait. I hope he wants to spend all 3 nights with me. He said he was down to hang out Friday. As soon as he gets off work I am going to hug and kiss him so hard. We can then go eat delicious foods and catch up and hold hands and kiss more and 😁😁😁😁. Seriously. 6 weeks. He will be at Wasteland Weekend the next week or 2 working and doing whatever they do at WW. Raul says hang out... wear Mad Max clothes. Drive Mad Max cars. He loves it and I know he is super excited. That makes me happy... knowing he is happy and looking forward to something. I really hope he is also looking forward to seeing me.

So the past 6 months or so I have had a pretty itchy asshole. Watch this. Ok... like that! Or that episode of Curb. I only just recently got health insurance so I've just been suffering and itching. Total discomfort. I was fearful that it was a hemorrhoid or maybe something more sinister? Haha... even though I know I have no STDs. Annnnnyway, I saw a dermatologist last week and it's just dry skin. Apparently when you scratch your b-hole it thickens the skin and just makes it itchier. Its like a vicious itchy asshole cycle. I just picked up my prescription itchy asshole ointment at CVS and I'm pretty stoked to have a normal asshole. My asshole is pretty sweet normally and I'm kinda stoked to see if Billy wants to introduce it to Sir Magnificent. That is a name I just came up with for Billy's dick. It's pretty fitting. I'm not even really in to anal, but I've only had it a couple times and that was when I was engaged. Something tells me that it would be pretty rad with Billy b/c the regular sex is off the charts.

I wonder if he would get mad if he read all this personal shit I am putting on here? It's not the first time and he's read it before so... probably not. He just doesn't like when I talk shit about him on here. haha b/c... who would?? I really wish I had some weed right now. I'm watching the premier of Broad City and that would be perfect.

Oh, I've totally sucked ass on my diet. Last night, Esmail and I went to Cap City and I ordered cheesesticks. Tonight, I went to Alamo to use my free movie ticket and food vouchers. Lemonade, popcorn, and burrata. Yeah so.... Lorelei and I are hitting the gym tomorrow. I really need to get super sexy in the next 6 weeks.

Thx for reading. 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment