Sunday, September 10, 2017

So Very Happy

Billy called me this morning. 😊  I was so happy to hear from him. He's about to go to Wasteland Weekend for two weeks. I'm excited for him. I hope he has so much fun. October 27th can NOT come soon enough. That is when I will see him next. So yeah... there is no more uncertainty about whether I'll see him again. And well... I was so happy to delete this shit:




Not that I ever really used them seriously or checked my messages anyway. But I have no use for dating apps. I am in love with the most amazing guy on the planet (in my opinion) who is perfect for me in every single way. I know we have a long way to go before we are actually back together, but I also know he still loves me. I'm not fucking this up. Given the opportunity, I will love this man forever.

I'm so happy right now. Not just b/c of Billy but b/c of all the wonderful people I have in my life. Apart from some setbacks on my road to recovery, I am in a pretty good place in my life. Just need to keep it up and strive every day to be my best self and make good decisions.

Also, last night was my last night partying in Austin. I don't need to see guys I used to fuck 10 years ago. I don't wanna be up til 5 drinking. I am 35. I want to be living in Cali fast asleep by 11pm next to the love of my life and waking up early to make him breakfast every day before we go to work. That is my dream. I don't fit in in the scene here anymore at all. I'm awkward and uncomfortable in those situations. I'd rather go shopping with my bestie and have a sex in the city type brunch and then go swim at barton springs. Home by 8, bed by 11. Orrrrr..... Sunday volleyball with Cassie and comedy shows. Shopping at Wasteland and hiking Runyon with Michelle. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this, but I am so ready to move back to LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment