Friday, January 12, 2018

Sadness

I didn't go to work again this morning. Honestly, I would have gone but I woke up to a freezing trailer (ran out of propane over night). My hair is a greasy mess and I reallllly needed that shower to make myself presentable. There as even an email that went out that stated we were to dress very professionally today b/c of some deposition taking place in the mail conference room. So, 4 days off work in one week. I have to say I'm feeling guilty about missing so much. I FUCKING MISS BEING IN MY OFFICE WORKING! What is wrong w/ me? On he other hand... my heart aches. I cry, often. I miss my baby. I'm so sad. Billy said I should get out of this trailer. It's still fucking cold in here and I don't know when my dad will have time to come by. I need to go to the bank to deposit a check and get cash to pay rent to my grandma and pay my dad back for the propane. I want pancakes so I am going to go to Kerbey Lane... or maybe Snooze. Then I am going to Old Navy and T.J. Max b/c I need some damn slacks for work that come down past my ankle. Lord am I sick of walking around w/ freezing ankles. I could also use some cozy sweaters to keep me warm. I've had to put all my holiday sweaters in storage b/c that time has passed. And then back home to pack for Vegas tomorrow.

Billy is moving here late February. He is going to buy a Miata b/c apparently he is a middle-aged man going through a sad mid life crisis. LOL! Jk. I'm flying there and driving here w/ him. Should be a really fun roadtrip. I can't wait to cohabitate w/ my fiance! I love him so much. He is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment