Friday, May 4, 2012

word of the day

Word of the Day *edited*

Wal-Mart - [wawl-mahrt]
-adj.
1. A backwoods dolt lacking entirely in propriety. [by lena]
2. Provincial, republican, luddites that typically drive SUV's, reject change, and do not give a flip about you or anything, unless you are raising taxes. [by kelly]
-------------------------------------------
[To Kelly] I was preparing my lunch and **Wal-Martian identity protected** looked at me and said "Soup in a box? That ain't right!" *Rolls eyes* Hahahha! 
 
Kelly said, "***** is so Wal-mart". I just laughed my ass off and said "OMG that is the epitome of the perfect adjective for her"! The Kelly sent me the email below...

Soup? In a BOX??!!  That's just not right.  What's next?  Sugar in a box?  Toothpaste in a box?  sodas in a box?  The world has gone mad, I tell you.  Things today are just not right.  It's anarchy, I tell you what.  Why, the Wal-Mart I shop at would NEVER carry anything in a box.  No sir-ee-bob.  None, of this hippie boxed foods for me.  I'll eat my vienna sausages from a can, the way God intended, thank you very much. 
 
I lmao'd!

No comments:

Post a Comment