Thursday, August 31, 2017

lunchbreak

I took the new girl at work on a walk over to the Driskill on my lunch break. I showed her the spot where Sparkle barked at the ghost in 2008. I never go on walks during the day... I should start. I need to make the most of the time I have left in Austin. I will probably miss it more than I think once I am gone.

Tomorrow I am going to Fort Worth for a Film Feast at the Modern Museum. I'm excited to catch up with an old friend (well, boyfriend) that I haven't seen in forever. Going to catch up with Louis too. I finally got some good sleep last night and I'm feeling refreshed today. Looking forward to a fun Labor Day weekend, but not so much to turning 35 next week. 😩

Last night I spent 2 hours curating a playlist for Billy on Spotify. My endeavor to make a modern day mix tape to be like romantic and shit. I hope he likes it. I miss him.





No comments:

Post a Comment