Sunday, August 27, 2017

William Han Madden

This man captivates me like no other. Just like Bella and Edward from Twilight, I am completely, unequivocally in love with him. Ha. I'm such a loser. Have I ever heard a sweet as a sound as the doorbell to my airbnb this morning? Opening to door to this beautiful face... kinda had to pinch myself to ensure I wasn't dreaming. Wasn't sure if I would ever see him again. I did and it was magical. All day I have been walking and driving around LA with this beaming smile like I just ate a few hits of acid. No drugs, though. Just love. He is the one. I can't wait to see him again October 27th. I'm so grateful he is still in my life and that his feelings for me still exist. I'm never going to want another man in this life, not as long as he still wants me. He is definitely the one.