Saturday, August 26, 2017

Santa Monica

So far, this has been an incredible vacation. I just wish I had more energy to do more activities. I feel completely spent and its only 9pm. My sunburn probably has a lot to do with it. I am staying at the Loew's Hotel in Santa Monica. I had a nice walk along the beach, swung on my favorite swingset facing the pier. I was too late to recent a bicycle to bike down to Venice. I'm going to do that in the morning before I join Cassie and her friends for beach volleyball. I soaked my achy sore muscles in the hot tub at the hotel. That was fantastic. Then I ordered some veggie pasta and peanut butter gelato room service. I did tarot for two facebook friends and I'm now relaxing watching the Book of Henry. 

I am staying in NoHo tomorrow night. When Raul gets off work we are going to go eat at Lotus Vegan and maybe hit up the Brick Yard. I am so excited to catch up with him and give him the present I got him. A copy of Fear of a Black Hat, my favorite movie. He hasn't seen it. I am pretty sure he will love it. 

My loved ones in Texas are on my mind. Prayers that everyone stays safe through this tropical storm. I may even get delayed flying home. I wouldnt mind that too much. I do miss my Sparkle though. 

I can't say enough how much I love California. My heart is full here and I walk with vim and vigor. Here, my heart has found a home. I'm all alone right now and feel incredibly content. Not longing, wanting, or needing... My mind is at ease. I love myself and I am liking my life more and more. I am happy. 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment